The Boys & Girls Club offer a variety of volunteer opportunities!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington offer a variety of volunteer opportunities! See below for information about the different types of volunteer opportunities available! All volunteers and groups are required to complete the appropriate volunteer application, which is either below or can be found by contacting the unit you are seeking to serve with! Thank you!
Are you an individual interested in volunteering with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington? Individual Volunteers work with kids during daily programming at the Club. Minimum 1 time a week commitment for at least 14 weeks required.
Applications accepted for Summer volunteer positions: May-June; Fall volunteer positions: August-September; Winter/Spring positions: December-January
- For Individual Volunteer Opportunities at our Lincoln Street Club please contact the Lincoln Street Volunteer Coordinator
- For Individual Volunteer Opportunities at our Crestmont Club or Ellettsville Club please contact the Operations Assistant
- Not sure about the best location for you to serve? Please contact the Opeartions Assistant for information about volunteer opportunities at all three clubs.
- We do work with people wishing to fulfill mandatory or court-appointed community service hours to do work with our facilities. Those interested in this type of an opportunity must call between 9:00am-2:00pm to speak with Teressa, our Maintenance Supervisor: 812.332.5311, ext. 225
- We are an AmeriCorps host organization. Those interested in this type of an opportunity should contact Neil Smith, Senior Unit Director.
If seeking course credit, course volunteer hours, or a one-time opportunity please see our ONE TIME VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
Are you a group looking to host an event for Club members or participate in a large group work project with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington? Complete the application above and return to the Operations Assistant. Applications should be received at least 2 weeks prior to the desired event date.
To host an event to financially benefit the club
Are you interested in hosting an event to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington? This event would not be with Club kids, but instead to raise funds to support the Club. If you are interested in hosting an event with Club kids please see Service Groups or Large Group volunteering.
For more information about hosting an event and donating the proceeds to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington, please contact Leslie Abshier, the Resource Development Director.
Boys & Girls Clubs Spring 2019 Volunteer Opportunities
If you are an individual or group interested in a one-time volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club, please see the special events page here, BGCB Volunteer Opportunities.
Each unit will have its listed opportunities and who to contact. An additional application may be requested as well for groups.
All hiring/job offers click here.