SATURDAY AT THE FERGUSON CRESTMONT CLUB
Safely Opening the Club Doors for Open Gym Programming on Saturday
The Ferguson Crestmont Club will be open every Saturday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
LUNCH IS PROVIDED
Registration is required. Click below to register.
Open gym activities can include:
volleyball, basketball, flag football, soccer, dodgeball, lacrosse, tennis and more!
“Guided and called by our mission, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington is opening this summer to meet a portion of our community’s childcare needs. Through untold hours of research, discussion, and planning by our staff and Board of Directors, we will begin to once again serve youth and families following all federal and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our kids, families, and staff. We do not take this endeavor lightly, or the responsibility that comes with it. Safety has always been, and always will be, our top priority.”
Executive Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington
Member Eligibility Checklist
The purpose of this checklist is to promote positive and clear communication between staff and parent/guardians about membership possibilities at any of three units within the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington. In order to support the success and safety of all BGCB registered and participating members, it is important participants are “Club ready.” Please review the following criteria to gauge if your child is eligible for membership…
- Able to participate in Club programs independently, or with minor accommodations provided;
- 6-18 years of age;
- Able to use the restroom independently, or with minimal verbal prompting;
- Able to take direction and instruction from staff or volunteers;
- Comfortable with, and able to interact in, a group environment;
- Interacts and participates in programs in a manner that is physically and emotionally safe for everyone;
- Does not require physical intervention for redirection, assistance, or for any other reason.
If you believe that your child may not be ready, or have questions about any of the eligibility benchmarks listed above, please call the Club at (812) 332-5311 or email us with your inquiry.