The “100 in 100” Campaign
The Club opened it’s doors to our kids on September 18th. This was our soft opening and will allow our kids to be the first ones to see the finished space. It is THEIR Club, after all. So, from September 18th to December 26th (the first 100 days) we are asking YOU to be a part of the Club family and help us celebrate this huge milestone our history and in the history of the Crestmont neighborhood in Bloomington. The Public Open House takes place on Saturday, October 28th from 11am to 2pm! YOU ARE INVITED! There we will kick-our End of Year Campaign – the 100 in 100 Campaign – in full gear and get everyone into our new Crestmont Club to see what the community has accomplished for the kids who need us most in Bloomington.
How can you be a part of this exciting time?
What does $100 do for kids in need in Monroe County through the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington?
- If 100 people give $1,000 we will hit our $100,000 goal. Will you donate $1,000? YES, COUNT ME IN!
- If 1,000 people give $100 we will hit our $100,000 goal. Will you donate $100? YES, COUNT ME IN!
- If the entire Bloomington community donates to provide safe, educational opportunities after-school for low-income kids in Bloomington – there is no limit to what those kids can achieve for our city and the world. Will you donate any amount today to change the life of a child in need? YES, COUNT ME IN!
Already given the BIG Futures Capital Campaign? Already given to the Club this year? THANK YOU! You can help by spreading the word about this 100 in 100 Campaign to your friends, family and everyone – we want them to be a part of what we are doing just like you! How?
Share on Social Media
Sign-Up for our Newsletter
- Sign-Up for our Newsletter!
- Read all our information about the new Crestmont Club the 100 in 100 Campaign
- Forward that newsletter along to others
Come Take a Tour (and invite others to join!)
- Before the formal Ribbon Cutting and Public Open House later this fall, you can take a private tour anytime you would like! Come see what YOUR DONATIONS have made possible for so many kids who have no where else to go after-school.
- Schedule one today by contacting Leslie Abshier or Jeff Baldwin …and bring your friends!
Share the News
- Please spread the word to people you know about the new Crestmont Club
- Tell others why you give to support the kids who need us most and tell them how they can get involved, too, by donating to the 100 in 100 Campaign
**Watch for more details as we get closer to our formal Ribbon cutting and Public Open House for the Crestmont Club where we will kick this 100 in 100 Campaign off in a big way!