Make a donation or pledge to support the 2013 Golf Marathon Heroes! Click on donate or pledge to make one of these golfers your Hero. All proceeds will directly benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington. You can make a donation now or make a pledge. Payments for pledges need to be completed by December 31, 2013.
If you’re not already signed up, there’s still time to join this distinguished group of golfers and become a 2013 Golf Marathon Club Hero!
At the 2013 Golf Marathon on June 17, Club Heroes will play as many holes as they can in a day to raise money through pledges to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington.
Hosted at the Bloomington Country Club, the 2013 Golf Marathon Club Heroes will have private use of the course, unlimited drinks and all meals covered during the marathon. Additionally, the Club will help all Heroes meet their donation and pledge goals by providing promotional materials, an online pledge form and the preparation needed to succeed.
To learn more about the charity event and becoming a Club Hero, download the Golf Marathon flier.
Golf Marathon Information
- June 17th, 2013
- Bloomington Country Club
Schedule of the Day
- 7:30-7:45am – Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00am – Shotgun Start
- 11:00-12:00- Boxed Lunches
- 1:30-2:00- Boxed Lunches
- 5:00-7:00- Dinner available at Country Club bar
How will the Marathon work…..
- a maximum of 18 groups for each session
- two carts per hole.
- carts will normally have one player and one caddie.
- “teams” of two or three players can share one cart if they desire
~ In that case there is still only one ball being played by that cart on each hole.
~ The team is just sharing the playing workload in whatever way they want.
- $1,500 minimum for a single golfer playing in either session
- $1,500 for a caddie
- $2,000 total for a team of 2 or more who play out of a single cart
- $2,000 for a Marathoner. A marathoner is taking the place of two participants by playing in both the morning and the afternoon (and through the evening if they desire!)
~ We will provide a website donation page
~ We will assist with email solicitation
For questions on being a Club Hero, please contact Sarah Heimer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 812-332-5311 ext. 10.